My client has an opening for a Digital Manager to join their team in either Oxford or Leicester to develop and implement growth, cost saving and customer experience projects that develop and build new Digital capabilities, to deliver a best in class experience for Digital customers. The main focus of the Online Product Manager will be on the delivery of online journeys within a major project to launch online account management, to include on demand, consumption graphs, online contract renewals and mobile app development. My client offers a solid planned career growth plan with excellent work/life balance
* Own the online experience and lead the development of new capabilities that enhance the Digital proposition
* Significantly contribute to the delivery of the Online elements of Project Slingshot, in particular representing the customer through the design stage and ensuring effortless principles are adhered to
* Develop a longer term roadmap of online product / proposition delivery to help achieve our strategic goals
* Manage stakeholders with competing objectives, negotiate with senior leaders and represent the Digital projects at Steering and Programme Boards
* Grow active online penetration of customer base and increase number of successful self serve transactions
* Responsible for driving innovation and ensuring market leading digital capabilities are developed and integrated into the business.
* Work with agency and in-house user design resources to define all aspects of online changes including wireframes, creative concepts, information architecture, functional designs, creative designs, content, and usability.
Skills and experience:
* Graduate calibre with significant experience in an online usability, user experience, self service or digital product owner disciple, ideally including some previous transformational delivery of large scale digital project delivery
* Must be able to identify business benefit opportunities, understand key financial principles and have experience of creating, documenting and gaining sign off on large business cases as well as experience in ensuring projects deliver to time and budget.
* Excellent relationship management and communication skills; must be able to work closely with, present to and engage senior leaders, internal stakeholders and external agencies
If you would like to apply for this opportunity send an updated CV asap to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01412250135
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Oxford, Leicester
Salary : Up to £35K + Package
Date Advertised : 26 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.