A major luxury car manufacturer is seeking an Events Coordinator to work within a small, established communications team. The team has been set up to plan and execute internal communication events to a variety of audiences from Senior Management to shop floor and support and arrange external communications with key partners.
In this position you will be responsible for the:
* Coordination and collation of presentation materials
* Maintaining the communication delivery plan
* Liaising with internal suppliers for availability of key publicity items e.g. rooms, cars, displays, audio/ visual materials
* Interfacing with other areas of the business (e.g. IT, PLM, Marketing, Design) to deliver professional quality events
* Providing support and advice to other areas of the team in preparing communications and events
* Providing feedback to the wider team on the event success
The successful candidate should possess the following skills/qualifications:
* Previous experience within Events Management
* Good planning skills
* Self motivation
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* Knowledge of business processes
* Time management and personal organization skills
* Ability to formulate and communicate concepts
* Be comfortable talking to Senior Management
* Knowledge of technology tools for multi site communications
Job Type : Contract/Interim
Location : Coventry, Warwick, Birmingham, Leicester, Field based
Salary : £26.25/hr
Date Advertised : 25 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.