Nurse Plus are recruiting RGNs for flexible work within local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability/ Mental Heath Units and Private Hospitals.
Description: To work in a number of local government and private establishments for wards that cover medical and surgical, palliative, terminal and respite care .
You will need to have a good nursing background and a current NMC pin.
This role requires excellent communication and clinical experience, genuine care and commitment to nursing.
The right candidates -
* Needs to have the ability to communicate effectively on all levels.
* Able to work effectively within a team. Supervise, teach and delegation to junior staff.
* Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
* Able to use own initiative and make sound ethical decisions.
* A Self motivated individual, able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate programme of care for a group of at least six patients.
* Sound clinical skills.
* Able to produce accurate legible records.
* Appropriate General Nursing qualification (PIN)
* Registered with NMC
Hours: Temporary work, various shifts through the day, night and weekends available
Salary: Competitive hourly rate/ weekly pay
A full CRB disclosure will be required at the time of registration
* Excellent rates of pay
* Paid holiday
* Free award winning training
* PlusPoints loyalty scheme for free uniform & CRB renewal
Your local Nurse Plus branch based in Coventry cover Coventry, Nuneaton, Leamington Spa, Strafford Upon Avon, Rugby, Solihull, Birmingham, Leicester, Warwick, Tamworth and Evesham
Apply today or call 0247 6243611
Equal Opportunity Employer (Agy)
Job Type : Temporary/Seasonal
Location : Coventry, Nuneaton, Leamington Spa, Rugby, Solihull, Birmingham, Leicester, Warwick, Tamworth, Evesham
Salary : Excellent Rates of pay
Date Advertised : 21 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.