Lettings Administrator/ Negotiator -Full time
Our client who are a large independent Estate Agency group throughout the midlands are seeking a Lettings Negotiator-to be based in Leicester
The role is to Coordinate and assist a busy Lettings team in their daily tasks, i.e. enter property details on to the in house system, arrange appointments for the manager and negotiators, prepare and manage files and general admin duties.
This can be a customer facing role, but you will also be required to work closely with other staff communicating effectively, and assisting wherever possible, as well as answer the phone and manage the switchboard.
*Enhancing the brand with external customers.
* Developing strong relationships with your colleagues and customers.
* Identifying opportunities to work with and referring business to other departments/divisions.
*Experience in Residential Lettings.
* Possess a proven track record in winning instructions and hitting targets.
* A team player who is able to lead and motivate others around you.
* Excellent communications skills.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* A full and clean UK Drivers License & a Car Owner.
A positive 'can do' attitude.
* Intermediate MS Office Skills.
Working for full time Monday-Friday and Saturdays on a Rota a degree of flexibility is required
Interested? Please email Jheshaw@ask-recruiment.co.uk
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Market Harborough, Leicester, Syston, Oadby, Wigston, Blaby, Hinckley, Melton Mowbray
Salary : Excellent/DOE
Date Advertised : 31 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.