Universal WorldEvents are currently recruiting for a number of exciting opportunities for Project Events Executives. Whilst the junior entry role into our events teams this role has a lot of autonomy and responsibilities, assisting first and foremost with delegate management.
If you are interested in joining one of the UK's most successful event companies specialising in the healthcare industry, then we would like to hear from you. Successful candidates will benefit from a competitive salary, laptop, pension, and excellent development opportunities.
To support the Project Manager and other Account Team members in all aspects of the event management process to the highest standards. To accurately deliver all delegate and database management processes.
Universal World Events is a leading transatlantic event management company established for more than 30 years and specialising in the healthcare industry. Acquired by United Drug in 2008, it is the largest provider of healthcare meetings and events in the UK. With the backing of sister companies: Ashfield In2Focus, specialists in contract sales and sales force effectiveness; Business Edge, who provide bespoke training and skills development and a recently acquired Med Coms agency, we offer a tailored approach to our client's needs and if required, a total solution.
This role will involve extensive UK and international travel. When not working on-site you will be based in our UK head office in Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire. You will need to live within a 25 mile radius/45 minute drive of Ashby de la Zouch.
· Support events management both overseas and in the UK from conception through to delivery
· Accurately deliver certain financial aspects of the event in line with company process
· Delegate and database management
· Effective interaction with all departments to ensure that client needs are met
· Identify and action new opportunities which will drive business
· Demonstrate a high level of teamwork
· Excellent planning and organisational skills
· Second to none eye for detail
· Proven negotiation skills
· Previous healthcare experience and understanding of ABPI an advantage (but not essential)
· Client focused approach with the ability to communicate at all levels
· Database management
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Numerate with excellent knowledge of excel
· Self-motivated with a 'can do' attitude
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Ashby-De-La-Zouch
Salary : Competitive
Date Advertised : 30 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.