Infrastructure Engineer - Windows/Vmware/Citrix Engineer £42K
An Infrastructure Engineer Windows/Vmware/Citrix Engineer (3rd Line Support) is needed for a multinational organisation based in Nottingham.
You will be expected to have a strong background in Windows Server/Vmware/Citrix technologies, both in day to day 3rd line support and troubleshooting of issues, and also project work in the implementation and upgrade of the infrastructure as required.
The Infrastructure engineer will have solid 3rd line experience in the support and implementation of the below:
- Windows 2003/2008 Server
- AD/Group policy configuration and management
- Citrix XenApp support and implementation
- VMware support and implementation
- SQL Server 2005/2008 support and implementation
- Configuration of HP/IBM SAN's
As the Infrastructure Engineer (3rd Line Support) you will be responsible for:
- Providing 3rd line Windows support to one of their divisions.
- Delivery of robust and stable infrastructure
- Audi, monitoring, capacity management, planning, security and problem management
You will be delivery focussed and should have experience of managing and supporting a large infrastructure environment.
On offer is a basic in the region of 35k-42k +Bonus and Benefits.
Our client is committed to staff development and training, with a great work ethic and culture, and good future opportunity.
To be considered for this opportunity please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as interviews are under way.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Nottingham, Derby, Sheffield, Beeston, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Loughborough, Mansfield
Salary : £35k - £42k pa + Bonus and Benefits
Date Advertised : 22 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.