Commercial Financial Accountant
The Commercial Financial Accountant will act as a key link between the Business Development team, Solutions team and the legal, HR and operational teams to ensure that sales proposals are commercially and financially viable and appropriately presented internally and externally.
Part of the commercial finance team the Commercial Financial Accountant will need to be confident in liaising with key stakeholders and have a strong personality.
The commercial finance teams primary purpose is to provide financial and commercial guidance to the Business Development Team to support the sales process and to act as the link between sales and finance. The team also ensures that bid teams follow the corporate approvals process and provide the "Sign Off" boards with the appropriate level of information to enable a balanced decision to be taken.
· Development of cost models for new business/renewals/commercial activity
· Completion of customer facing pricing templates
· Completing the financial sections of RFI/RFP/BAFO documents
· Provide financial commentary for internal approvals
· Review of contracts to ensure all financial and commercial risks are understood
· Completion of the financial sections of contracts in conjunction with the Business Development Director and the Legal representative
· Customer presentations and negotiations
· Feed sales related activity into the forecasting process
· Ad-hoc commercial projects
· Qualified accountant
· Commercially astute
· Good presentational skills
· Prepared to travel between client sites and to travel to customer sites
· Comfortable in-front of clients
· Capable of working under pressure to tight timelines
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Leicestershire
Salary : £37500 - £425k pa
Date Advertised : 16 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.