Quality Engineer- Continuous Improvement Manufacturing / Automotive
A motivated Quality Engineer/ Continuous Improvement Engineer re required for our specialist manufacturing client based in the Tamworth region, Staffordshire. In return there is a good salary package within a challenging role and company. Apply now!
The Ideal candidate will have some of the following criteria and skills:
* Experience of working in the position of a Quality Engineer previously ideally in the Automotive First second tier industry or similar engineering manufacturing companies
* Six Sigma Green belt certified external training body advantageous
* Continuous Improvement Root cause analysis 5 why, Kaizen, 8D PPS and 5s
* Ability in able to present to and engage teams
* Supplier development PPAP APQP
Reporting to the QHSE Manager the Quality Engineer is responsible for all Quality control related issues, ensuring compliance requirements
are maintained to the company policies and standards. The preparation and completion as defined within the
department objectives must be delivered on time and to the pre -defined standards set internally and to the
guidelines for compliance by outside authorities or Certification bodies.
Key responsibilities include;
* To support the QHSE Manager in assistance with all functions of the Quality Department in the coordination,
* administration and documentation of processes, procedures and projects of all activities relating to the business
* requirements and integration of ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / OHSAS 18001.
To apply please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with salary and availability and how you match our clients criteria.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Staffordshire, Lichfield, Tamworth, Brownhills, Sutton Coldfield, Nuneaton, West Bromwich, Walsall, Burton-On-Trent, Stoke-On-Trent, Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Warwickshire
Salary : £30k-£34k+ plus ben
Date Advertised : 10 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.