Job Title - Quality Manager
Salary Up to £48k plus benefits
Location East Midlands, Nottingham, Derby, Sheffield, Leicester
My client requires an experienced and professional Quality Manager to take the lead role in a growing manufacturing business. The applicant should be dynamic and well-motivated, with an understanding of AS9100 standards. Expertise in fields such as Six Sigma, Gauge R&R and FMEA is important. The firm operates in the aerospace industry and other technical areas.
Main responsibilities -
* Develop and maintain standards and systems to ensure the quality of products and processes
* Monitor quality performance and take actions to improve this where necessary
* Implement a communication strategy to ensure awareness of quality across all departments
* Monitor external quality standards and implement these within the organisation
* Specifically maintain AS9100 compliance
* Plan and manage quality performance against agreed targets and budgets
* Manage staff according to company standards
* Enhance inspection, testing, sampling and training performance
* Liaise with customers and suppliers where necessary
* Take the lead in working with all departments and customers to find solutions to quality issues
* You will be technically strong and have proven experience of managing a Quality team.
On offer is the chance to join a forward thinking company who are constantly looking at improvement and success. There will be definite career options for the right candidate.
To apply, please email a copy of your most up to date CV or call Martin Doherty on 0161 707 1516 for more details. Please note - if you have not received any feedback within 5 days, your application was not successful on this occasion.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : East Midlands, Nottingham, Derby, Sheffield, Leicester
Salary : £40000.00 - £48000.00 pa + Benefits
Date Advertised : 23 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.