Level 2 Teaching Assistant
Level 2 Teaching Assistant required from Spring Term 2013.
An experienced Level 2 Teaching Assistant, Temporary 15 hours per week, 39 weeks of the year to support the teaching and learning across Key Stage 1
Salary £10,951.34 pro rata (Paid at Grade 3 .11-14)
For further details please contact the school office
Heyworth Road, Leicester, LE3 2DA
Telephone: 0116 2824623
Fax: 0116 2899752
Closing date for applications
21st December 2012
23rd January and 24th January 2013
Key Stage 1
* NVQ level 2 equivalent Teaching Assistant Awards, GCSE (A-C)English , Basic skills - Level 2 literacy /numeracy
* GCSE in maths (A-C), NVQ level 3 or equivalent
* Well presented application
* At least two years experience working in Key Stage 1
* Experience of planning own work and exercising initiative and independent action
* Experience of successfully using a variety of behaviour strategies
* Experience of intervention work with pupils
* Ability to work effectively in a team
* Experience of ICT as a learning tool.
* Ability to adapt teaching styles and be creative to the needs of a group of pupils.
* Attended courses on aspects of the curriculum within the last three years.
* Able to present information effectively , verbally and in writing
* Ability to read stories to whole class
* Experience of planning and delivering intervention work relating to the Reading Recovery Programme
* Experience of planning and delivering intervention work relating to mathematics
* Knowledge, understanding and experience of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
* Good organisational skills
* Good attendance record
* Sense of humour
Job Type : Temporary/Seasonal
Location : Leicester
Salary : £10,951.34 pro rata
Date Advertised : 12 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.