Film & Game Sales Advisor ~ Immediate Start
Film & Game Sales Advisors Needed in Nottingham!
Love Movies & Games? Apply Now! No Experience Required!
At JAM Industries we're looking to expand our sales team due to the increased popularity of our media client and their desire to increase their market share throughout the Nottinghamshire region. We offer regular product-training workshops and ongoing support, so no sales or media experience is required. We value work ethic, student mentality and a positive attitude above all other attributes!
We aim to be their top source of new customers between now and the end of the year, so we need to develop 12-15 additional sales assistants ASAP!
People with an interest in the following are encouraged to apply:
* Sales/ Marketing/ Customer Service
* Movies/ Television Shows/ Video Games
* Media/ Entertainment/ Arts
* Client Relations/ Public Relations
* Business/ Administration/ Management
Our client is the leading European film and TV subscription service provider. They combine DVD & Game rental via post with the ability to stream and watch television programmes or movies instantly. They have over 2 million members in the UK and Europe with access to over 70,000 titles, ranging from new releases to documentaries to games. Our sales consultants help them acquire new customers on a daily basis by targeting members of the public at their homes to present their products and services in fun and informative way.
Film & Game Sales Advisor Requirements:
* You must be over 18 years of age to sign contracts on behalf of our clients.
* You need to be comfortable talking customers face-to-face and a professional image is expected.
* You don't need a degree, but business graduates tend to excel in our Business Development Programme
* Film and video game knowledge can be helpful in engaging customers and relating to their needs
* iPad knowledge is helpful too because we use them to register new customers
* Leadership abilities and a competitive nature are also helpful for those looking to make the most of this opportunity
* We operate in a performance-based industry and therefore growth opportunities and individual earnings will also be result-based.
* You must have access to reliable transportation to and from Nottingham and to meet your customers
In order to provide our client with the best representation possible, we routinely invite people to spend a full day in the field with an experienced representative to get a feel for what a typical day is like. At this point, you will not be authorized to participate in the sales process, and therefore won't be entitled to any earnings. This day is designed to assist the decision-making process for all parties involved. We will reach a mutual final decision when you return to the office.
Send your CV to Hannah today for Immediate Consideration! Please make sure your phone number and email address are on your application, so we can contact you!
~~~ Please Note: Our office is based in Nottingham City Centre. We welcome people living in surrounding areas that are willing to commute to Nottingham daily. ~~~
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough, Mansfield
Salary : £250-450 per week (OTE)
Date Advertised : 25 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.