Training Manager - Construction Products
£55k package plus usual large company benefits.
* A successful, dynamic and innovative subsidiary of a major International building materials manufacturing group.
* Growing rapidly with their innovative and high performance environmentally friendly solutions.
* Offering high specification technical solutions for the most demanding of situations and applications within the new build, refurbishment market spanning commercial, industrial, private and social housing markets.
* Their objective is to develop the leading and most comprehensive training scheme in the market and are seeking an experienced Training Manager to help develop this scheme.
The role of Training Manager will be responsible for:
* Managing all Technical Advisors, including Trainers.
* Co-ordinate, plan and prepare all training courses, including satisfying industry training bodies e.g. construction skills.
* Introducing clear written standards, processes and assessments for Authorised Instructors.
* Designing and delivering bespoke training programmes.
* Developing a quality scheme for installers, including the definition of installer quality requirements, surveillance, non-conformance, identity carding and training review periods.
* Developing and delivering training courses both in- house and for external customers.
* The ideal Training Manager will come from a technical, training or lecturing background within the construction industry.
* Experience within the Dry Lining / External Wall Insulation / Cladding / Facades or Building Envelope industry would be an advantage.
* Previous people management experience would be ideal.
* An excellent communicator, confident and self-motivated, with good interpersonal skills.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your career in an exciting and new environment as a Training Manager, please contact Jon Humphreys at firstname.lastname@example.org
Manesis Search and Selection are a specialist recruitment consultancy based in the Midlands. Our consultants have a Sales, Marketing or General Management background having worked in Industry for both International organisations and SME's. We are business people first and recruiters second as a result we are in a unique position to understand our clients' business needs and ensure we only shortlist fully qualified candidates. We are proud of more than 20 years successful sales recruitment experience within the Building and Construction products sector.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : West Midlands, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Coventry, Leicester, Derby
Salary : £55k package
Date Advertised : 16 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.